时应注意什么废气净化塔采用阻燃乙烯基不饱和树脂为基体，无碱无捻玻璃纤维为增强材料，经过多种生产工艺，具有强度高、结构简单、制造方便、占地面积小、净化效率高等优点，在安装过程中也有许多要求。 When installing an exhaust gas purification tower, you
should pay attention to what the exhaust gas purification tower uses a flame-retardant vinyl unsaturated resin as the matrix and alkali-free and non-twisted glass fiber as a reinforcing material. After a variety of production processes, it has high strength, simple structure, convenient manufacturing, and occupation of land. The advantages of small area and high purification efficiency also have many requirements during installation. Here is a detailed explanation for you:
1. Protect the product during transportation and installation, and do not touch any physical damage or parts.
2. Article 2. When purifying the plant, it can be transported in separate packages according to specific conditions, and environmental protection technicians on site can be installed during the day.
three. When the user installs an exhaust gas purification tower, the ground is more than 150 mm, and the fan should be another concrete foundation on the basis of the concrete pump.
4. When used outdoors, the bottom tower of the exhaust gas purification tower should take antifreeze measures in winter.
5. This device is a horizontal mark at the bottom of the pool. It is used to absorb the liquid according to the mark before the liquid. Pay attention to replenish the absorbed liquid when using it.
6. When in use, the purification tower should first turn on the circulation pump for 2 to 3 minutes, then start the blower, stop the blower for 1 to 2 minutes after stopping, and then stop the circulation pump.
7. When using acidic liquids, regularly check the excess of the standard according to the depth of the tank at the bottom of the tower and the degree of purification of the exhaust gas, and replace the solution in the bottom absorption tank.
8. Please note that the exhaust gas purification tower is used in customer service for one and a half to two years of maintenance, check the disc filling, nozzles and packaging, and clean.
The exhaust gas purification tower is also called the exhaust gas treatment tower. Generally divided into cylindrical towers or square towers. The cylindrical tower is generally a vertical tower, and the square tower is generally a horizontal tower.
During operation, the exhaust gas flows upward from the bottom of the tower, and the flue gas cyclone rises due to the tangential inlet, especially the guiding effect of the filler layer, which makes the filler layer fully contact the exhaust gas, and sprays the downstream liquid into droplets, so that the gas-liquid The contact area is very large; the spokes are driven and rotated by the air flow, which generates centrifugal force, strengthens the night-time contact of the gas, and throws it onto the tower wall. Downstream, through the overflow device to the next layer of filler, spray the nozzle again to atomize and gas-liquid contact. In short, the liquid can be effectively separated. ER is in full contact with the gas. A gas-liquid separator is installed at the end of the exhaust gas purification tower to prevent the liquid from flowing out. The gas-liquid load of the packed tower is more than twice that of the traditional packed tower. The pressure drops, the pressure drop is about h. When the same effect is achieved, the ALF is low. Therefore, the overall performance of the tray is better than that of a general exhaust gas purification tower.
Due to the good gas-liquid contact conditions and the reasonable design of the equipment in the tower, the purification effect is good. At the same time, the dust particles in the gas are removed by the water mist in the packing layer. In addition, the dust particles and droplets are thrown on the tower wall by centrifugal force, and then flow to the bottom of the tower for removal, thereby reducing the dust particles and droplets brought out of the tower by the airflow.
The exhaust gas purification tower can also be divided into acidic exhaust gas (hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrofluoric acid, chlorine, chlorine, nitrogen oxides, etc.) according to its composition. Exhaust gas purification tower, organic exhaust gas (benzene, organic chloride, Freon, organic Ketone, amine, alcohol, ether, ester, acid, petroleum hydrocarbon) purifiers. After processing the exhaust gas, our factory will choose economical and applicable products for users according to different types of exhaust gas.
Exhaust gas purification towers can be ordered separately or together with fans, pipes and fittings. According to the actual situation, the company can also send technicians to investigate the site and provide detailed purification treatment plans.