Today, we briefly introduce the principle and maintenance of acid mist purification tower
. The acid mist purification tower has the advantages of low resistance, low energy consumption, low noise and high processing efficiency. Can handle hydrogen chloride gas, hydrogen fluoride gas, ammonia gas, chromic acid mist, hydrogen cyanide gas, alkali vapor and hydrogen sulfide gas. High purification efficiency, small area, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, light weight, etc.
Principle of acid mist purification tower: After the exhaust gas to be treated in the ventilation experiment is pressed into the purification tower feed section by the FRP centrifugal fan, the absorption reaction of the absorption section up and down can make the exhaust gas concentration low, and then continue to emit. Point up in the packing area. The exhaust gas rolls in the plastic ball and reacts with the absorption liquid to further reduce the concentration of the exhaust gas. After entering the dehydrator, the purified gas is discharged into the atmosphere. The acid mist purification tower has a cylindrical structure. The entire tower consists of three parts: liquid storage, feed, spray, dewatering and exhaust. The outlet tube is connected and the plastic ball is installed inside the sprayer.
The acid mist purification tower is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic, which has a compact structure, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, and smooth appearance. In addition to the water part, it also separates the production water vapor separation. Expansion. ct treatment and improvement; filler: sea urchin type or crown type, PP type integral molding needs anti-overflow drainage pipe; observation window thickness is 5mm; made of transparent acrylic plate; automatic water adding device: float ball level control; Acid and alkali resistant water pump.
Maintenance of acid mist purification tower:
1. The solution concentration in the tank should be maintained in a large atmosphere of 2-6%.
2. When the concentration is less than 2%, a solution must be added.
three. When the concentration of acid, alkali and salt is more than 20% or used in practice, the solution in the tank should be changed regularly.
Secondly, the characteristics of the precautions for the installation of the acid mist purification tower are analyzed:
1. For the installation surface of the polyacrylic acid mist purifier foundation, it should be ensured that the bolts at the bottom of the purification tower should be fixed on the buried steel plate of the foundation on the same horizontal plane.
2. When installing a polypropylene blower, you must prevent debris from falling into the blower. After the purification tower is installed, the dirt in the tower must be removed before commissioning. As polypropylene is generally flammable, open flames are strictly prohibited during installation and maintenance. Chief Engineer.
three. The concentration of NaOH solution in the tank should be controlled within the range of 8 to 16%. When the NaOH concentration is less than 2%, a NaOH solution must be added or replaced with a new NaOH solution, and the waste liquid in the tank should be replaced according to the actual use.
4. If the polypropylene fan is installed indoors, the fan motor should be protected against rain, and the metal bracket of the polypropylene purification tower should be treated at least twice a year.
的工作原理：酸雾净化塔采用氢氧化钠溶液作为吸收中和液对酸雾废气进行净化，用离心风机将气体压入或吸入进气段，然后向上流到第一过滤层，与中和液反应。 The working principle of the acid mist purification tower: The acid mist purification tower uses sodium hydroxide solution as an absorption neutralizing solution to purify the acid mist exhaust gas, and the gas is pushed into or sucked into the intake section by a centrifugal fan, and then flows upward to the first filter layer. Reacts with neutralizing solution. Sprayed from the first nozzle. The absorbed exhaust gas continues to flow upward to the second filter layer, contacts the neutralizing liquid ejected from the second nozzle, and reacts again. It is then discharged into the atmosphere through a vortex plate through a hood and an exhaust pipe or a fan.