用户应根据我公司提供的基础资料图，进行混凝土基础施工。 Users of FRP purification towers should carry out concrete foundation construction according to the basic information map provided by our company. The installation surface of the foundation should be on the same horizontal plane. The instructions for the bottom of the glass fiber reinforced plastic purification tower should be bolted or fixed to the steel plate of the foundation. When installing the fan, prevent sundries from falling into the fan. After the installation of the FRP purification tower is completed, the dirt inside the tower must be removed before the test run. Because general FRP products are flammable, open flames are strictly prohibited during installation and maintenance. If the fan is installed indoors, the motor of the fan must be protected against rain. The purification tower must have a person responsible for management. It is often checked whether the fan is running normally, whether the liquid level is normal in the float switch in the liquid level tank, whether the solution concentration is within the specified range, etc. If problems are found, they should be resolved in time. In order to ensure the liquid level in the liquid storage tank and prevent the liquid level from rising and falling when the fan is switched on, the floating ball water supply valve must be opened after the fan is turned on, and the floating ball water supply valve must be closed before the fan is turned off.
The metal support of the FRP purification tower is subject to anticorrosive treatment at least twice a year. No fillers and gas-liquid exchange trays are used, the system resistance is small, the fan power is reduced, and energy consumption is saved; the patented atomizer is used, and the atomizing nozzle completely atomizes the liquid, the gas-liquid exchange area is large, and the absorption and purification are sufficient; The tower adopts atomizing upper spray, so that when the liquid and gas are exchanged, the exchange time is doubled after the upper and lower strokes are exchanged; because the packing and tray are omitted in this tower, the packing and tray are also omitted. Supporting devices such as brackets and manholes for assembling and disassembling not only reduce the process for production, but also reduce the weight of the tower body, simplify installation and foundation, and save investment.
The tower body is a cylindrical tower body wound with FRP as a whole, without segmented connection flanges, high strength, and no hidden dangers of leakage. This tower can be equipped with a control system consisting of an on-line gas analyzer, pH control meter, differential pressure transmitter, pressure sensor, flow sensor, conductivity meter, level control meter, solenoid valve, inverter and control cabinet. The situation is displayed in digital form on the display interface, so that the management staff can see it at a glance, and there is a fault alarm for easy management and maintenance.
FRP purification tower must be regularly tested
设备应该如何定期检测？ How should the FRP purification tower equipment be tested regularly? This equipment is the latest type of purification equipment, mainly through the new wet treatment purification law, in the center of the equipment with different uses of the medicament, can decompose and absorb other substances in the atmosphere; the successful application of this equipment mainly comes from Innovative concept, based on the traditional foam tower and spray tower, it is completely renovated. The working principle of the packed tower is consistent with it. After the transformation, it becomes a new equipment that can purify and remove dust.
During use, the purification tower should first turn on the circulating water pump for 2-3 minutes, and then start the blower. When stopping, stop the blower for 1-2 minutes, and then stop the circulating water pump. The acidic depth of the liquid in the pool at the bottom of the tower body and the degree of gas purification at the exhaust port should be regularly checked according to the use situation, when it exceeds the standard. The absorbent in the bottom tank should be replaced. Please note that the user service will do an overhaul at the acid mist purification tower during the one and a half to two year celebrations, check the plugging of the disc spray pipe and the packing, and clean it.
The glass fiber reinforced plastic purification tower has been successfully used in the industrial field. It is an indispensable device and instrument for the ceramic process and fuel oil boiler industry and the circuit board industry. These process industries have a relatively large ecological pollution, and they must be effectively purified. To ensure the construction of ecological civilization; in addition, the shadow of this equipment can also be seen in oil refineries and large machinery processing plants. This equipment can collect and treat waste gases and high-concentration fine particles during industrial processing and production. Purify the exhaust gas at the first time. The design resistance of the device is small, which can effectively save energy. In contrast, the device can save 20% of the power in the same working hours. The internal channel setting allows the dust to reach the device through the induced fan. The center position of the image is automatically decomposed.
Introduction to the purification function of FRP purification tower
The glass fiber reinforced plastic purification tower is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic as the main body of the tower body, and uses the glass fiber reinforced plastic's excellent features such as corrosion resistance, aging resistance, high strength and light weight. The glass fiber reinforced plastic purification tower has excellent characteristics that traditional purification towers do not have. The glass fiber reinforced plastic purification tower can handle various impurities in waste gas and waste liquid. At the same time, there are many types of FRP purification towers, and the application industry is also very wide.
The glass fiber reinforced plastic purification tower uses sodium hydroxide solution as an absorption neutralizing solution to purify the acid mist exhaust gas. The acid mist exhaust gas is pressed into the inner tube of the purification tower by the fan to form a pressure chamber, and each pressure bubble tube is allocated to the pressure chamber. The exhaust gas enters the storage tank through the bubbling and neutralization liquid to generate bubbling, so that the gas and liquid are fully Contact, and then flow upward, reach the first filter material layer, and react with the neutralizing liquid sprayed from the first-stage nozzle. The absorbed exhaust gas continues to flow upward to the second filter material layer, and comes into contact with the neutralizing liquid ejected from the second-stage nozzle, and the neutralization reaction occurs again, and then is discharged into the hood and the exhaust pipe or fan through the swirl plate In the atmosphere.
Installation and use precautions
1. This equipment should be installed on a concrete foundation more than 100mm above the ground. Pumps and fans should be used as another concrete foundation as required.
2. Pay attention to protection during transportation and installation, and do not damage the body and components.
3. When the equipment leaves the factory, the company will transport it in sections according to the specific conditions, and the company will send personnel to the site to install and debug.
4. This equipment is installed and works outdoors. In winter, the bottom pool should be protected against frost.
5. There is a liquid level mark on the bottom of the device. Before use, be sure to inject the absorption liquid according to the liquid mark. Pay attention to replenishing the absorption liquid during use.
6. The circulating water pump should be turned on for 2-3 minutes before use, and then the blower should be started. When stopping, the blower should be stopped for 1-2 minutes before stopping the circulating water pump.
7. The acidic depth of the liquid in the pool at the bottom of the tower and the degree of gas purification at the exhaust port should be regularly checked according to the use situation. The absorbent in the bottom tank should be replaced.
8. This equipment will be overhauled once a year and a half to two years, check the plugging condition of the disc-shaped spray pipe and filler, and clean it.
1. When selecting equipment, the amount of exhaust air required for the purification space must be consistent with the volume of air handled by the equipment, otherwise the fiery wind purification environment cannot be achieved
2. In order to ensure the purification effect, use the complete set of our company.
3. Our company can design and produce purification equipment with special requirements according to user needs.
4. For the convenience of users, our company's product supply methods are flexible, and can be supplied as a complete set of components.
5. The warranty period of our products and equipment is one year. During the warranty period, due to equipment damage, our company is responsible for free maintenance.