- product description
The working principle of FRP desulfurization purification tower
The FRP desulfurization and purification tower uses the principles of inertial collision, condensation, and centrifugal force. Under the dynamic effect of the induced draft fan, the flue gas falls from a certain height and hits the liquid surface at high speed, forming a water mist. Most of the particles sink into the water and are collected in the dust collector shunt. Under the effect of the atomizing airflow, the droplets further collide and agglomerate to form a water-ash mixture. The water-ash mixture passes through the cyclone impeller to separate the soda and water, thereby completely achieving its desulfurization—dust removal—dehydration effect.
Detailed explanation of FRP desulfurization purification tower
BCT series desulfurization dust collector is a wet dust removal and desulfurization equipment. It is a flue gas purification equipment specially designed and manufactured to satisfy the level of smoke and dust emission concentration reaching the first-class area (less than 100mg / NM3) of the national boiler air pollutant standard. The best complementary combination of today's leading spraying and ebullating bed technology is selected, and a variety of desulfurization and dust removal mechanisms are combined to achieve the effect, so that the desulfurization and dust collector constitutes a stable and fast-moving water film. The water flow is full of air bubbles and air flow. Suspended layer of gas-water mixture. Its desulfurization and dust removal is different from cyclone water film and water filtration desulfurization and dust removal, and it is an efficient desulfurization and dust removal device.
Main features of FRP desulfurization purification tower
1. FRP desulfurization and purification tower is suitable for smoke or dust removal and desulfurization of steam or hot water boilers, and the effects have reached the national atmospheric emission standards.
2. The product has tight results, good sealing performance and corrosion resistance, low cost and long service life.
3. The equipment is small in size and light in weight. Easy installation and removal, and easy to achieve multi-level dust removal.
4. The advanced spraying water film technology is adopted, which improves the spraying efficiency and saves the amount of circulating water.
5. Strong adaptability to the total amount of flue gas, SO2 concentration and fluctuation in flue gas, adapting to the sulfur content of coal in the range of 0.9-8%.
6. This product is wet type, water and air are fully exchanged, tiny dust particles are adsorbed by water mist, and the discharged water is used for precipitation and closed circulation. On the one hand, it saves water resources, and on the other hand, prevents water from flowing into the sewer, causing secondary pollution. Adding an aqueous lime solution to the water to achieve a satisfactory desulfurization effect when the pH value in the water is greater than 6.
7. It has advanced dust removal performance, which solves the shortcomings of the dust collector that reduces dust removal efficiency due to the boiler load reduction due to the application of the cyclone principle.
8. Desulfurization with lime, rich sources. If digested ash (powder) is used, it can be directly added to the sedimentation tank. The water containing the lime solution is recycled, and the cost is low.