- product description
The hydrogen sulfide treatment tower project is composed of a flue gas system, a cooling system, an absorption system, an automation system, an electric power system, and a dosing system. Any system is indispensable.
The flue gas system is the key of all systems. The parameters of the flue gas system must be determined at the beginning of the design, and the trend of the flue gas system must be determined at the initial installation. The normal operation of the flue gas system must be ensured during acceptance. The top priority in the flue gas system is the fan. Due to the high price of the fan, many manufacturers will not have a spare. Therefore, the daily maintenance and daily use of the fan need to pay attention to. 1. Preparation check before fan start:
1) Check the cleanliness of the intake muffler and filter, and whether the intake and exhaust pipes are unobstructed. 2) Check the foundation bolts and other bolts for tightness. 3) Check the tightness of the fan belt. 2.Fan start
1) Open the vent valve on the outlet pipe. 2) Start the fan to achieve decompression start.
3) Gradually close the air release valve and put the fan into operation. 3.The fan stops
1) Open the vent valve and gradually reduce pressure to unload. 2) Turn off the power and stop.
3) After stopping, wipe off the oil and dust on the fan. 4. Run check
1) Check the fan meter for overpressure.
2) Check the sound of the fan and the heating of the vibration machine. If there is any abnormality, stop the machine and check immediately.
In addition, the editor of Zhonghuan wants to say that the fan can be controlled automatically because the front-line operators do not necessarily master all the steps, that is, they will not operate in accordance with the process. If there is damage, etc., they will lose more than they need. Front-line workers spend half a year, and constantly check the data and operation of central control personnel.