- product description
I. Overview Absorption and purification towers are widely used in gas absorption and purification processes in various fields such as chemical industry, electrical and electronics, copper and zinc smelting, and industrial production. The structure forms are diverse, and the most widely used are packed towers and plate types. Tower, this type of tower due to the tower's internal packing and trays, there are large resistance, high cost, cleaning and maintenance management workload is insufficient. Our factory has recently developed a kind of unfilled spray gas purification tower. In this tower, there is no packing and gas-liquid exchange tray and other vapor-liquid exchange devices. The patented atomizer is used to atomize the liquid, so that the vapor and liquid are completely saturated. . The main harmful gases processed by this type of tower are sulfuric acid mist, hydrochloric acid mist, chromic acid mist, nitric acid mist, phosphoric acid mist, hydrofluoric acid mist, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen sulfide, and hydrogen cyanide. The treatment meets the process requirements, and the effect is greater than that of traditional packed towers and tray towers.
Working principle: The exhaust gas outside the tower body enters the gas distributor in the tower body. After the gas distributor is distributed, the gas moves towards the top of the tower. In the process of walking, it encounters the liquid atomized by the atomizer. Saturated contact and physical absorption or chemical reaction. The neutralized or absorbed liquid enters the storage tank and is pumped away by the water pump. The neutralized or absorbed standard gas is discharged through the demister into the atmosphere.
Structure and Features The structure includes tower body, gas distributor, atomizer, liquid redistributor, demister, and self-controlling instrument components. Features of this tower:
1. Without packing and gas-liquid exchange tray, the system resistance is small, the fan power is reduced, and the energy consumption is saved;
2. The patented atomizer is used, and the atomizing nozzle completely atomizes the liquid, the gas-liquid exchange area is large, and the absorption and purification are sufficient;
3. Because the tower adopts atomizing upper spray, when the liquid and gas are exchanged, the exchange time is doubled after the upper and lower strokes are exchanged;
4. Because the tower omits packing and trays, it also eliminates the supporting devices such as packings and tray supports and manholes for assembling and disassembling fillers, which not only reduces the process for production but also reduces the weight of the tower. Simplifies installation and foundation, saving investment.
5. The tower body is a cylindrical tower body wrapped with FRP as a whole, without segmented connection flanges, high strength and no hidden dangers of leakage.
6. This tower can be equipped with a control system consisting of an on-line gas analyzer, pH control meter, differential pressure transmitter, pressure sensor, flow sensor, conductivity meter, level control meter, solenoid valve, inverter and control cabinet, etc. The above control conditions are displayed on the display interface in digital form, which makes the management personnel clear at a glance, and there are fault alarms for easy management and maintenance.